Who I am
My name is Jing Mi, if you find it hard to pronounce, you can call me Jimmy instead.
Currently I live in Beijing, working for TopSec as a security researcher. I know about Linux, binary vulnerabilities, some web exploitation, and I write red-teaming tools for the company.
Besides, I am doing master's degree online at ASU, and my concentration is cyber security.
I live with my girlfriend and a parakeet who can speak some English and Birdish.
I plan to start my career in another country, if you are a recruiter and willing to sponsor me, please let me know.
What I do
- Go, Python, Bash, C#, PowerShell, C for fun and profit
- Linux/windows kernel hacking, rootkits, malware development
Reverse engineering, Linux/windows
- Web pentesting
- Crypto coins
- Since 2018.10: Alpha Lab of TopSec - Security Researcher
- From 2018.2 to 2018.9: Qingteng - Security Engineer
- 2021-2023: Arizona State University - Cyber Security, Master of Computer Science
- 2014-2018: Zhengzhou University - Electronics and Information Engineering, Bachelor of Science
Some of my work
- This blog, along with all the articles
- See my GitHub profile
- Freebuf - How Linux Rootkits Get Persistence
- Freebuf - CVE-2018-18955 - A Handy LPE for Newer Linux Kernels